Hi everyone. Have you ever made an impulse purchase just because something got sold out very quickly/ got so hyped up? I did exactly that when I saw the YSL Marrakesh Sunset Palette a while back when I went to Singapore for a meeting. I knew that this palette was sold out on the US website so when the SA brought the palette out saying it JUST came in, I had to get it right?
I also picked up the Terre Saharienne Bronzing Power in 30 Terre Halee because the SA recommended this particular shade for contouring. You should note that my rationality was partially knocked out of me due to makeup-induced excitement since I had so much fun swatching all the Glossy Stains and gorgeous YSL lipsticks.
So the gist of all this faff is, I bought the Marrakesh Sunset Palette & the Terre Saharienne Bronzing Powder in 30 Terre Halee, which I will review for you now.
- 3 La Laque Couture Nail Lacquers in 14 Violine Surrealiste, 36 Vert Dorient & 37 Taupe Mauresque
- 2 Rouge Pur Couture Vernis A levres Glossy Stain in 14 Fuchsia Dore & 31 Corail Alla Prima
- 2 Rouge Pur Couture Golden Lustre Lipsticks in 114 Rose de Saba & 115 Brun Sultan
- Dessin du Regard Crayon Yeux Waterproof Eyeliner in 10 Violet Massa
- Terre Saharienne Powder Matte Bronzer in 10 Terre Ambree & 20 Terre Ocree
- 2 Pure Chromatics Wet & Dry Shadow in #13 & #20
According to beautezine.com, the Marrakesh Sunset Palette is the only limited edition item in this collection. Other products released in this collection will be added to the permanent range in their respective category (source)