Today I am going to share a short and sweet review of Dior Croisette Summer 2012 Lip products.
This collection contains:
- Dior Skin Nude Bronzing Powder
- Dior Skin Nude Colour and Glow Powder (I am not sure about the shades released with the Skin Nude powders)
- 2 Croisette Edition 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette. 224 Swimming Pool is a cool-toned pastel palette and 654 Aurora is a warm bronzy gold palette.
- 2 Eye Gloss in 560 Tan and 750 Sunset
- 3 Dior Addict Voluptuous Lip Care Lip Balm in 001 Crystal, 002 Crystal Pink and 003 Crystal Coral
- 2 Dior Vernis in 401 Saint Tropez and 231 Bikini
- 1 Diorshow Liner Waterproof in 258 Turquoise
- 3 Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 432 Brown Panama, 464 Pink Croisette and 542 Flash (although on the website it's called Orange Pareo)
- 3 Dior Addict Lipstick in 354 Palace, 414 Casual Gold and 544 Jet Set
There is also the Dior Skin Nude Foundation, Diorshow mascara maximizer and Diorshow waterproof mascara listed on the Dior website.
I have 1 Dior Addict Voluptuous Lip Care Lip Balm in 003 Crystal Coral, 2 Dior Addict Lipstick in 354 Palace and 544 Jet Set as well as 1 Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 542 Flash
p/s. I received these as a gift from my mom along with some pieces from the Chanel 2012 Summer Collection that I reviewed here
Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 542 Flash
From left Dior Addict Voluptuous Lip Care Lip Balm in 003 Crystal Coral (coral with very tiny gold shimmer particles), Dior Addict Lipstick in 544 Jet Set (shimmery orange/tangerine) and 354 Palace (medium pink with subtle shimmers), 1 Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in 542 Flash (orange/tangerine with golden shimmers)
The Dior Addict Lip Balm in 003 Crystal Coral is definitely a moisturizing tinted lip balm, unlike many products on the market that claim to be so. It keeps my lips moisturized and supple throughout the day and more importantly, if my lips are slightly dehydrated, putting this on can definitely help restore some moisture into my lips. The colour is sheer and quite subtle but it does show up on the lips.
I am also loving both the Dior Addict Lipsticks. I love the glossiness of the Dior Addict lipstick formula. In addition, the packaging is luxurious and the texture is smooth and comfortable to wear. This formula is not particularly long lasting and it only stays on for about 3 hours but I do think that the colours are gorgeous and I would recommend these nonetheless.
Last but not least, the Dior Addict Gloss in 542 Flash is so such a pretty orange/tangerine colour. Not to mention it is very pigmented unlike many glosses that look good in the tube but not-as-nice on the lips. The golden shimmer in the gloss also makes it look so good under sunlight. The texture is very creamy but like lip glosses usually are on me, this were not even close to making it past the 2 hour mark. My favourite item out of the 4 that I have but I might be totally biased though, since my regular readers will already know that I am going through an orange makeup phase at the moment.
If I am wearing more makeup, I am loving layering the Flash gloss over the Jet Set lipstick.
Isn't this just the prettiest lip colour ever? Keep in mind that my phone's camera is already washing it out a little.
This is it from me this time. Please follow me on twitter at http://twitter.com/lizchewy and/or weibo http://www.weibo.com/lizchewy
Until next time xoxo